Monday, June 6, 2011

Annus Catchupis

After not writing for so long I was actually surprised to see my blog still existed. It seems that while time waits for no blog (in my life anyway), a blog will wait, and wait and wait for that next update.

Well, I shall reward that patience with this: Graham Greene may have had his 500 word quota, but I will now have my own daily quota of one post a day. It may not be literary, it may not even be vaguely interesting, but the attempt will be made.

We've spent the last three days at home while The Murph has asthma and general sickery. I'm guiltily wondering whether, knowing firsthand how rubbish asthma is, I'm being too soft - not making him go to his swimming class, letting him watch extra tv etc. You can spend so much of your life not wanting to be like your own mother that you end up doing everything opposite. Whether it's the right thing or not who knows?

Now, since I haven't written in so long, I haven't posted any pics either. A post topic for tomorrow then!

Here's to You,

Bertie Blue

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog