Sunday, June 19, 2011

How Many Days Does it Take to Change a Habit?

Not 3 obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have a week long void on my blog. To be honest, there wasn't much to report apart from asthma/no sleep/colds/fatigue/grumpiness. The poor old Murph has been suffering - but fortunately, the medic thinks he'll grow out of it since it only affects him in the winter. Thanks be for that, I thought it was another defective genetic trait I'd passed on.

No time for adding pics today I'm afraid. But  a short list of things making me happy:

1. The high pitched child's voice in the back of my car, singing 'Rock, Rock, Rockaway Beach.'

2. J Mascis on a recorded episode of Spick & Specks - it turns out you CAN go home again, sometimes you just have to wait awhile, until things don't hurt so much. To whit and henceforth, I will be hitting the sample button on iTunes until I can afford 'Several Shades of Why'.

3. Gingerbread Loaf.

4. A mini pile of Sight & Sounds borrowed from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog