Monday, January 30, 2012

Didn't Know a Heart Could Be Tied Up and Held For Ransom...

There goes my baby. 

And here's me facing possible electrocution because I'm crying onto the keyboard. He literally ran all the way to school, and then joyfully started making pogo sticks out of playdough, whilst I plastered a grin on my face that I'm sure looked like a scream. Managing to keep it there just until I walked out the classroom door before falling all the way apart. 




I know it's normal to get a bit upset, but I'm not sure I can get through this really. I just want every moment of the last 5 years back. All the sleeplessness, all the exhaustion, all of it. I want to do it all again, and never let him go.

Here's to The Murph,
Always and Forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog